The Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) developed RBA Advisory Services to help its members engage suppliers and facilitate the adoption and implementation of Code of Conduct (CoC) requirements throughout their supply chains, creating substantive and lasting improvements.
RBA Advisory Services
RFI members who want even more support can utilize RBA Advisory Services to address critical failures of management systems. This ongoing, indepth support can be invaluable for suppliers that might be early on their journey on the Social and Environmental Responsibility (SER) maturity curve and lack in-house expertise.
The RBA is in a unique position to provide advisory services to RFI members. With years of experience in developing standards, programs and tools, as well as having a deep understanding of the industries in which our members operate, RBA staff has already helped countless companies improve their SER performance.
RBA Advisory Services can tailor a project to your company or factory’s needs. Some sample offerings include:
- Topic-specific Remediation
- Forced Labor Prevention and Recruitment Fee Repayment
- Vulnerable Workers, including Young and Student Workers
- Working Hours
- Living Conditions
- Other complex Labor, Health & Safety or Environmental Topics
- Responsible Recruitment Due Diligence (RRDD) Toolkit Implementation
- Mock Audits (on-site or remote)
- Customized Training
There are a range of benefits for RFI members, based on the Advisory Services selected:
- Development of RBA CoC Compliance plan to respond to critical management system failures or low audit scores
- Activation of Code training into concrete implementation
- Engagement to address urgent, complex or high-profile issues
RBA Advisory Services projects are managed by executive-level account managers and staffed with experienced trainers and practitioners.
Projects are priced based on a variety of factors, including number of facilities, location, nature of services and length of engagement.
Contact us to discuss your project: firstname.lastname@example.org